Application of Alumina Ceramic Balls
- Release on :2018-1-27
With the development of science and technology and the improvement of manufacturing technology, alumina ceramics has been widely used in modern industry and modern science and technology.
1) mechanical aspects. Have wear-resisting alumina ceramic lining brick, lining, lining, nail alumina ceramic, ceramic seal (alumina ceramic ball valve), black alumina ceramic cutting tool, red alumina ceramic plunger, etc.
2) electronic and electric power. There are various alumina ceramic substrate, substrate, ceramic membrane, high pressure sodium lamp transparent alumina ceramics and various alumina ceramic electrical insulating porcelain, electronic materials, magnetic materials and so on.
3) chemical industry. Alumina ceramic packing ball, alumina ceramic microfiltration membrane, alumina ceramic corrosion resistant coating, etc.
4) medical aspects. There are alumina ceramic artificial bone, hydroxyapatite coating polycrystalline alumina ceramic artificial tooth, artificial joint and so on.
5) building sanitary ceramics. Ball mill with alumina lining brick of pottery and porcelain, the application of microcrystal wear-resisting alumina ball stone has been very popular, alumina ceramic roller, alumina ceramic protection tube and various kinds of aluminium oxide, alumina combined with other material of refractory applications are everywhere.
6) other aspects. Various kinds of composite and modified alumina ceramics such as carbon fiber reinforced alumina ceramics, zirconia enhanced alumina ceramics and other toughened alumina ceramics are more and more applied in the high-tech field.
Alumina ceramic abrasive, advanced polishing paste is playing an increasingly important role in machinery and jewelry processing industry.
In addition, alumina ceramic grinding media is widely used in the grinding and processing of raw materials in coatings, paints, cosmetics, food and pharmaceutical industries. No matter you need any application of alumina ceramic balls, come to Shandong Welldone Environmental New Material Co. Ltd.